Well, this is the first of a long overdue series of blog posts about my recent trip to China. My first photo is one of first impressions, which I snapped looking out the back of one of the many taxis I took. As you can see from the construction cranes, China is expanding rapidly! There were a common sight in both Tianjin and Beijing, as was the smog that obscures them. The smog only lifts when winds carry them away. The air tastes of coal - the source of energy for most of that growth.
Do not be conformed to this age, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the good and acceptable and perfect will of God. Romans 12:2
Thursday, December 13, 2007
Trip to see Patrick and Kim
Well, this is the first of a long overdue series of blog posts about my recent trip to China. My first photo is one of first impressions, which I snapped looking out the back of one of the many taxis I took. As you can see from the construction cranes, China is expanding rapidly! There were a common sight in both Tianjin and Beijing, as was the smog that obscures them. The smog only lifts when winds carry them away. The air tastes of coal - the source of energy for most of that growth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment