Do not be conformed to this age, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the good and acceptable and perfect will of God. Romans 12:2
Thursday, November 29, 2007
No rest for the weary
I just spent 10 wonderful days in Beijing and Tianjin visiting with Patrick and Kim. I got back to Austin last night and finally got to bed after about 32 hours of traveling and unpacking. I head out to San Diego this afternoon for a science conference where I'll be presenting a poster. I was in San Fransisco just yesterday for a long layover. If I was not so intent on seeing Eryn after such a long trip, it would have been much easier just to have booked my flight home a day later and spent the evening in California. I'll post more about the trip itself when I get back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
looking forward to it!
ReplyDelete